The Movers & Shakers Portuguese Water Dog Club of the Carolinas welcomes you to join our ranks.
MOVERS & SHAKERS
PORTUGUESE WATER DOG CLUB OF THE CAROLINAS
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION and RENEWAL FOR 2018
In order to access information in the membership section of this website or to participate in Movers & Shakers Activities you must be a member of Movers & Shakers Portuguese Water Dog Club of the Carolinas. Download and print the 2018 Application/Renewal form, complete and mail with a check to Linda Fowler, Membership Secretary, at the address on the bottom of the membership form.
Please consider a donation to the M&S general trophy fund. We know that all of us have been hit in some way by the national economy, but we ask that you consider a contribution of any amount. This fund supports a number of recognition activities, to include, but not limited to:
- Rosettes, ribbons and prizes for the annual supported entry winners (conformation and performance events).
- Rosettes and prizes for our water trial titlists, qualifiers and participants.
- Donation to the PWDCA National Specialty silent auction which supports PWD rescue.
- Donation to the PWDCA National Specialty theme basket raffle which supports PWD health-related issues.
- Engraved Holiday ornaments for members with titlists (in any venue) over the year.
- Memorial perpetual trophies:
o Paul Johnson Memorial Trophy – first Club member in the year to earn a breed championship handling their own dog.
o Flebotte Trophy – first Club member team (handler/dog) in the year to earn and Apprentice water title at the M&S Trial.
o Lua’s Working Water Dog Challenge Trophy - first Club member team (handler/dog) in the year to earn a Working water title at the M&S Trial.
o Lady-Go-Diver Trophy - first Club member team (handler/dog) in the year to earn a Courier water title at the M&S Trial.
o Member of the Year Trophy – acknowledges a member(s) who has contributed extraordinary service, time and talents to the operations of the Club.
Any support you can offer these activities would be very much appreciated.